At Sonic Equipment Company, we employ fully trained, in-house staff service technicians. Our service team members have been certified to diagnose and repair your theater equipment by the top manufacturers in digital cinema. Many technicians have extensive experience in theater management and equipment installation, so the comprehensive service they are equipped to render is truly second to none!
Sonic’s service program provides timely and dependable service and support to theaters across the United States. Our experienced and highly qualified technicians are available around the clock to deliver assistance when you need it! Sonic will ensure that your facility is running at optimal performance, allowing for worry free operation.
We are pleased to offer a Preventative Maintenance Program to our customers to ensure that equipment is in top working order year-round. This program is customizable to the needs of individual theaters, both large and small. With your business interests in mind, Sonic has implemented a flexible level of service to accommodate the varying demands of independent one-screens or large, nationwide chains.
Among other options for customer customization, the Preventative Maintenance Program will allow customers to:
• Choose the package that best fits your theater’s needs based on the number of technician visits per year
•Theatre Insurance Plan- A pre-paid coverage option for service outside of Preventative Maintenance
• Access technicians that have been strategically placed across the United States, allowing for timely response
• Utilize remote connectivity, allowing for troubleshooting, repair, and hands-free software upgrades
• Access to Sonic Operational Solutions (SOS) our round-the-clock call center
• Enjoy convenient RMA processing
• Have quick and easy access to parts availability
• Achieve discounted rates for non-scheduled visits
• Sonic’s Lamp, Server and Projector Warranty Management Program
• Train staff with Project Digital: Video tutorials that are perfect refreshers for current employees and can also be used to train new staff members on proper projector handling.
Sonic also maintains a unique partnership with Christie Digital that offers you, the exhibitor, access to nearly eighty strategically located customer-service engineers (CSE) for those emergency service issues that need 4 hour response times to maintain VPF program requirements. (Christie Managed Services)
To better address the unique needs of our customers and to provide consistent and personalized service, Sonic Equipment Company assigns dedicated technicians to each theatre.